FLY OR GOODBYE.
Make the right decision! With the Fighter Pilot Method.
Daredevils who decide fearlessly and spontaneously in any dire situation: Fighter Pilots smile about such a movie cliché. Anyone who makes an ad-hoc decision at 600 miles per hour will most likely end up as a ‘smoking hole on the ground’. The trick is to consistently plan ahead before the start of any flight. Pilots go through all improbable situations which could occur during a mission and determine the correct responses. From these pre-decided options fighter pilots will then select the right course of action during the flight – based on constant, situational awareness.
This method of ‘canned decisions’ can be used in daily business. Globalization, all-embracing digitalisation, abrupt market changes and an accelerated competitive environment – the world of many managers nowadays resembles a supersonic flight. More and more fast and correct decisions are needed to keep a business on track for success. Holger Lietz provides a glance into the cockpit and the decision-making method of fighter pilots. He got to know these techniques during his Jet Pilot training and has perfected it for business in two decades as a top Executive. With his ‘Decision Engine’ for managers he shows:
- How one can systematically plan for the improbable – and are therefore equipped for surprising market and competitive changes.
- How one can make decisions in advance ready for every possible situation and implement them when required.
- How one can achieve a higher ‚flight level’ than one’s competition and gain a competitive edge.
- C-Level: For all top decision-makers whose decisions make the difference.
- Managers & Executives: For those who want to make decisions with minimalized risk.
- 45 or 60 minutes.