Daredevils who decide fearlessly and spontaneously in any dire situation: Fighter Pilots smile about such a movie cliché. Anyone who makes an ad-hoc decision at 600 miles per hour will most likely end up as a ‘smoking hole on the ground’. The trick is to consistently plan ahead before the start of any flight. Pilots go through all improbable situations which could occur during a mission and determine the correct responses. From these pre-decided options fighter pilots will then select the right course of action during the flight – based on constant, situational awareness.
This method of ‘canned decisions’ can be used in daily business. Globalization, all-embracing digitalisation, abrupt market changes and an accelerated competitive environment – the world of many managers nowadays resembles a supersonic flight. More and more fast and correct decisions are needed to keep a business on track for success. Holger Lietz provides a glance into the cockpit and the decision-making method of fighter pilots. He got to know these techniques during his Jet Pilot training and has perfected it for business in two decades as a top Executive. With his ‘Decision Engine’ for managers he shows:
- How one can systematically plan for the improbable – and are therefore equipped for surprising market and competitive changes.
- How one can make decisions in advance ready for every possible situation and implement them when required.
- How one can achieve a higher ‚flight level’ than one’s competition and gain a competitive edge.
- C-Level: For all top decision-makers whose decisions make the difference.
- Managers & Executives: For those who want to make decisions with minimalized risk.
- 45 or 60 minutes.
COOL UNDER FIRE.
The communicative overkill of e-mails and meetings paralyses businesses. Learn how to escape this communication trap.
OPERATION NEW MARKETING.
The iConsumer is changing Marketing mechanics. With Lietz, you will win the ‘Battle for Consumers’ in a new Marketing Mission.
Whether for a corporate presentation, a kick-off-meeting, a conference or a public event – keynotes by Holger Lietz provide your event with the decisive impulse: Enthralling, authentic and enduring. The image selection shows the speaker ’in-flight’.